Helping you look after your information assets
At Info Stor, our mission is to help organisations store, protect and optimise their data, enabling them to maximise its value.
Once we understand your needs, we can recommend a solution based on technology from the wide range of vendors we work with. You can also benefit from our own Info Stor Network Monitoring Fabric, to gain full visibility of your network traffic, making it easier to monitor the health of your network infrastructure.
Our customers cover a huge range, from global intergovernmental organisations and financial institutions, through multinational companies to small and mid-sized businesses.
Network traffic analysis
We were founded in 2008 but by 2011 customer demand was leading us to specialise in the field of network traffic analysis, which can be summarised as follows:
– TAPs to create a duplicate of network traffic at fibre or copper level so one copy can be used for monitoring
– Packet brokers to ensure only the right packets are delivered to each monitoring tool
– Independent generation of NetFlow/IPFIX from points on the network where that capability doesn’t currently exist, or where the overhead of doing so would be too great.
– NetFlow collection, storage and analysis
– Packet capture, nanosecond timestamping, storage and playback
– NetFlow and PCAP ingestion into data lakes
Our international reach
We’re based in the UK, but geography is no barrier to us. We’ve provided data security and network monitoring solutions for organisations all over the world, from Australia to Azerbaijan:
Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangalore, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile (including Easter Island and Robinson Crusoe Island), China (Hong Kong), the Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Denmark, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritania, Mexico, Mumbai, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal (the Azores), Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa (including Tristan da Cunha island), Spain, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom (including St Helena Island) and the USA (including Palau and Diego Garcia islands).
We can fulfil orders almost anywhere in the world, using the manufacturer’s official channel, with the backing of full local support and the original warranty intact.